Feeling unloved on social media, and not getting the response you were hoping for? We've put together our top 10 tips and best practices to help get you more engagement on your posts.
1. Tell people what you do and explain your services - no-one is going to know what you do unless you tell them
2. Always include an image - make your posts stand out from the crowd
3. Don't be afraid to post reviews and testimonials - you've worked hard for them, so blow your own trumpet!
4. Include a link to your website - social media should drive traffic to your website, so always link to a relevant page
5. Think of your #Hashtags as keywords - keep them relevant to your business
6. Have a mix of friendly and informative posts - engage with your audience
7. Take full advantage of any rich media - videos, gifs and images really help your posts to stand out
8. Link to blog posts - grab their attention and then invite them to read more
9. Have a clear call to action - do you want people to fill in a form, call you, or look at your website?
10. Last but not least, check your spelling and grammar!
If you'd like some more structured and relevant advice for your business, please get in contact with us.
Psssst - We also have a range of social media training courses that are ideal for helping you to get more from your social media!